Your online privacy is important to “Stellar Wealth Management LLC”. The purpose of this privacy statement is to provide you with information about our practices with respect to the personal data that we collect from users of our website (hereafter referred to as "Site") and the services that are made available through the Site. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any questions concerning our privacy statement, our data collection policies, how we handle user information, or if you want to immediately report a security breach.
What this policy is for:
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to the whole of the United State and European Union (EU) companies holding data of United State and European Union (EU) citizens. We value your privacy and want to be accountable to you, and transparent with you, in the way that we collect and use your personal information. We also want you to know your rights in relation to your personal information.
1. What Data We Collect
General Information: Information will be automatically created when using our services. Your geographic location, how you use our Services, the kind of device you use, your Open Device Identification Number, date/time stamps for your visit, your unique device identifier, your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and domain name are just a few of the data points that are gathered when you use our Services. Generally speaking, we utilize this information to operate and enhance the Site, as well as provide you with the most pertinent information possible.
Log Files: As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to maintain and improve the performance of the Services.
Location Information: If you have enabled location services on your mobile device, we may collect your location information to improve the Services we offer. This enables us to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
2. Use of Your Personal information
In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, aid us in serving you better, or market our Services. We use your personal information in the following ways:
● Operate, maintain, and improve our site(s) services;
● Respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
● Develop, improve and advertising our podcast Services;
● Fulfill and manage our service, payments, and other transactions related to the Application;
● Identify you as a user in our system;
● Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
● Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena;
● Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Application more personalized;
● Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
Your personal information may be kept and processed on servers in the United State and Europe. We may also create anonymous data records from your personal information by completely excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site functionality. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties at our sole discretion.
We may receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We may publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their first and last name. We obtain the user's consent prior to posting this information along with the testimonial.
3. Disclosure of Your Personal information
Third Parties Designated by You: When you use the Services, the personal information you provide will be shared with the third parties that you authorize to receive such information.
Third Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Services; conduct quality assurance testing; to provide technical support; market the Services; and/or to provide other services to us.
Information We Share: We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent;
● To third parties designated by you;
● With our subsidiaries and affiliates;
● To third parties to process payments made through the Services;
● With contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about users is among the assets transferred; and