We want you to have a positive experience with our 5-day challenge on trusts and wealth management. If, for any reason, you find that the challenge doesn't meet your expectations, we offer a refund within the following terms:
1. Refund Eligibility: To be eligible for a refund, you must have participated in all five days of the challenge and completed all required tasks and exercises.
2. Refund Request: If you believe that the challenge did not meet your expectations and you are eligible for a refund, you must submit your refund request in writing within 3 days of the completion of the challenge.
3. Reason for Refund: In your refund request, please provide a brief explanation of why the challenge did not meet your expectations. This feedback will help us improve our offerings in the future.
4. Refund Amount: Refunds will be issued for the full amount paid for the challenge.
5. Refund Process: Once your refund request is received and approved, we will process the refund within 14 days. The refund will be issued using the same payment method used for the original purchase.
6. Non-Refundable Situations: Please note that refunds will not be granted if you have not completed all five days of the challenge, you did not have your camera on, or if the refund request is made after the 3-day window.
7. Contact Information: To request a refund or if you have any questions about the refund policy, please contact our customer support team at [email protected]
By enrolling in the 5-day trusts and wealth management challenge, you agree to abide by this refund policy.